Wednesday 15 June 2016

Why I Started Blogging

When I was in secondary school I always loved the idea of having my own business, although I was clueless to what sort of business I wanted it to be. All I knew was that I loved being creative and relished the idea of being my own boss, which is all it takes when it comes to blogging!


After learning about what a 'blog' meant in my French lessons (of all places) for a long time I still didn't know how I wanted to express my creativity. I played around with a few blogging ideas over the next few years, in the form of a travel blog and a lifestyle blog...both of which failed miserably.

It wasn't until I was studying abroad in France that I really got into blogging. I had a lot more time on my hands, which meant I had a lot more time to spend on my hands!.../nails. *punny right?*

It was during this period that I really got a chance to experiment with and practice a lot of different blogging and photographing techniques. It was during this time that I set up all of my social media accounts and gave a name to it all...

And so The Simple Nail was born.

I've come a long way in the past 3 years and still have a very long way to go. I'm really enjoying learning new things about blogging and our community as I go along!

Do you blog? Would you like to? 
Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment